Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mr & Mrs Nolette : Wedding

Lisa and Ian got married at a perfect little country church on a two lane road. Every time I see this church I think of the first two beginning lyrics to Kenny Chesney's  Fall in love. (Hence my opening sentence ;)) The bride and her girls rocked their boots down the aisle which is so fitting because out of all the girls who wear boots on their wedding day , this girl is the definition of a hard working, out on the farm in her boots all day kinda girl. They exchanged vows at Blackwater Baptist then we hopped a ditch for some perfect sunset photos with these perfect red barns behind us and continued on to shifting sands to celebrate the two love birds! I am so honored they chose me to be apart of their big day!






















































1 comment:

  1. Choosing Chicago Wedding Venues was the best decision I ever made. They assist all my requirements and made my day fantastic with their extraordinary and incredible thoughts. The staff was very polite and served us very well.

    ReplyDelete