Monday, July 7, 2014

Grimberg girls : Generation photo

This family holds a special place in my heart. They don't live close by at all but every June we get together and have a generation photo done with Meagan, her mom and these two cutie pies. Then when November rolls around we snap some family ones with dad. Last November we joked that I was ruining our tradition since I would be getting married the weekend they were coming down BUT Miss Elizabeth made her arrival around the same time! With that said, we had to skip our November shoot and wait. It was so worth it though because we got to hang out by their auntie Ashley's pretty pool and snap a couple pics then we ventured off to one of my favorite spots to capture their family portraits!


I just love sweet little Jules voice as she says "Guyler hold me." or asks for chicken nuggets. She just melts my heart. This was Miss Elizabeth's first session with me and she wasn't a fan of the grass but BOY she sure loved that stuffed horse...future rider in the making? She has some stunning baby blues for sure! 

Enjoy this great family and their sweet generation shoot!




































No comments:

Post a Comment