Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dan & Resa :Engagement

I am soo beyond excited for these two to tie the knot... mainly because they are some of our closest friends. Dan & my husband have know each other since they were in diapers and we have the photos to prove it. Starsky & Hutch would be a nickname that stuck to those two boys. I have known Dan and his family for over half of my life. He was the lucky "grill master" at one of my birthday cookouts and that was when I met Resa. From then on it was history in the making. I never thought that one day Resa and I would be marrying Starsky and Hutch!  I couldn't imagine our pool, boat and floating down the James River days without them... and those rowdy Mexican nights. No doubt in my mind these two are always there to help us out when in need so when Resa asked me to take her save the date photos I was beyond thrilled! They have supported my photography from the start and I finally got to return the favor with these photos! I look forward to our future adventures as the old married couples of Blackwater! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment