Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dill Baby Bump :Maternity

I love when I get to take pictures with my past bride and grooms, especially when they are expecting their first bundle of Joy!! So Whitney and Johnny got married a little over a year ago in October- oh yea in a HURRICANE! Not making this story up! During that day I learned that this couple can take on anything... even mother nature and still have a BLAST! I cannot explain how excited I am to see their family grow... Next time you see them on the blog they will have a beautiful little girl named Ella Grace with them ;) (By the way, be sure to click on the pictures to get the full size... ENJOY!!)









1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with this shoot! Seriously every time I pass that blue shack I want to take pics there!!! ��������

    ReplyDelete